Bored this morning...

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by ababysean, Jul 31, 2010.

1. ababysean

ababysean TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Did a little self test on Apertures....

1.8 @ 1/200

[​IMG]

F20 @ 1/1.6

[​IMG]

I think this is pretty cool for a visual on what the F-stop does! One extreme to the other.

2. doziergraphic

doziergraphic TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    guess if I was bored anyway I would've taken the extra time to clear the background - takes away from the texture of the subject.

Other than that, both are crooked (that was the first critique someone gave me about my shots, now that's the first thing I look for in others' shots! lol)

I thought about setting up a pineapple shot - may be better to add a few slices (out of the can?) on a plate or something to add a little somethin' somethin' to the shot.

3. Naphtali14

Naphtali14 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit

Actually I don't think they are crooked shots. Yes, the pineapple is crooked but observe the chairs in the background.. It's quite level. Pineapples have a tendency to stand like so and I think it adds to realism to show the fruit in it's true stature.

4. ababysean

ababysean TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Yes, the pineapple is crooked, not the shot! It could be a little off level, but that is the fault of my crappy tripod.