Bored Trumpet Angel

Randog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another shot from Colma
p1000330xx0ua.jpg

Just waiting for The Word to come down ... ;)

Nice capture! I love how the wings frame the hips.

cool angel shot randog, love the tones... good to see ya posting in here.... keep it up! :thumbup:

Nice shot. Like the detail in the folds of the robe, and the way it looks like he's sitting in a gradually diminishing circle of light

Wow...this shot is cool. Nicely done Randog.

Thanks Guy's, This shot was taken with a very small point and shoot camera, it then when through a fair amount PS post processing to get to where it is now. I'm glad you guys like it. Thanks again!

Excellent work! Proves that it's the photographer, not the camera, that makes a nice photo! Nice post processing!

Calliope said:
Excellent work! Proves that it's the photographer, not the camera, that makes a nice photo! Nice post processing!
Thank you, Linda for your very kind and generous commends.

Thank-you... Woodsac

another cracker randog, love the PP on this one, and the subject matter is brilliant, as i have said before, i wish we had those sort of statues here, loads of churches, graveyards etc, but no BIG statues.

Thank-you Mohain & Boon Your comments always appreciated.:)

beautiful... love her face...and her little finger taping on her cheek...waiting...

i have never seen where the wings fold and bend when she sits..that is great....

great shot, love the composition and the light behind... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back