Bored will edit your photos :)

are you gay?

That's none of your business and your post seems to take a flaming course. I suggest you stop right now and back off. Banning posters for flaming and insulting posts is a well known practice here and someone's got their fingers on the BAN button.

Thank you.

oh lighten up. i had no intentions of hurting anyone's feelings. i'll edit it if a mod asks me to.

Last edited by a moderator:
and it was a quote from a movie. not really how i feel.

Well i have had this pic sitting on my hard drive for a while, it's a little underexposed so i understand if you can't bring it all the way back but worth a try. Thanks!

4854752357_1f6f4f342c.jpg

TJ

I really like the serial killer theme guys....reflects well on this forum given my previous heinous posts.

I really like the serial killer theme guys....reflects well on this forum given my previous heinous posts.

Does that mean you hate all of us and you'll be leaving soon? I mean... why on EARTH would you want to stick around a place full of nothing but my mindless drones, huh?

:biglaugh:

I may have no choice...you did mention earth; also full of mindless drones. Unfortunately I'm stuck here for the time being. Erose, I can really see why you're so popular...you're so...witty (and full of emoticons)!

Does that mean you hate all of us and you'll be leaving soon? I mean... why on EARTH would you want to stick around a place full of nothing but my mindless drones, huh?

I may have no choice...you did mention earth; also full of mindless drones. Unfortunately I'm stuck here for the time being. Erose, I can really see why you're so popular...you're so...witty (and full of emoticons)!

That's such a witty response!

He's too busy sewing a cardigan outta someones skin to be bothered with witty responses. :lmao:

are you gay?

That's none of your business and your post seems to take a flaming course. I suggest you stop right now and back off. Banning posters for flaming and insulting posts is a well known practice here and someone's got their fingers on the BAN button.

Thank you.

oh lighten up. i had no intentions of hurting anyone's feelings. i'll edit it if a mod asks me to.
Mods don't have to ask; we edit whenever we see the need. :mrgreen:

Your now-edited post contained garbage. Mitica may not have "moderator" in his title, but he happens to have full access to the trash bin. I just decided to go ahead and do it for him.

Think before you post! :D

He's too busy sewing a cardigan outta someones skin to be bothered with witty responses. :lmao:

It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose!

...in for more pics of erose....

salook.gif

Yeah! He-she really showed me!

:lol: :lmao: :biglaugh: :clap: :cheers: :boogie: <--------------------emoticons

Thanks for proving my point...guys like girls, even if they are dumb...given they are "sufficiently attractive."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back