Bored will edit your photos :)

That's such a witty response!

Yeah! He-she really showed me!

:lol: :lmao: :biglaugh: :clap: :cheers: :boogie: <--------------------emoticons

Thanks for proving my point...guys like girls, even if they are dumb...given they are "sufficiently attractive."

Seriously, you must have really been burned by some girls. You wanna lie on my couch and talk about it? What do you care about ones reason for liking someone. There are many reasons to like people. Who the hell are you to tell someone why or why not to be attracted to someone. You know, many of the beautiful things that we all photograph every day in nature are colorful because of attraction. Not too many things use their amazing "personality" to keep their species alive. Get over yourself.

I don't have anything against girls (this is hilarious to anyone who knows me), I have just come to realize women like erose are looking to stir up trouble like this. After all, what have I really said to evoke this many comments?

You really need to stop.

I'm sure if erose admitted today...that she were an ugly male you'd be similarly supportive? Seems now that I've reviewed you're posts you don't come to bat for anyone as regularly as her. Coincidence?

Last edited:
Just in case there's any chance of this thread going back on topic:

I think what er111a does in post processing is fine. The results generally aren't something I like but he isn't creating these for me or anyone else here. He is at least willing to try things most of us never would. I don't think he has hit his mark yet, but he is quite young and his work may develop into something really interesting down the road or it may not. As long as he is happy I'm happy. If nothing else he is a good example of someone taking harsh criticism in stride. So, having said that, er111a, feel free to edit any of the photos I've posted in the past. I don't have anything specific in mine, just choose one you find interesting.

Oh, and in case there's no chance of this going back on topic:

I only post here because of the hottie female photographers. And Bitter. He's like man candy. With a Van Dyke.

Yes... I'm always flaunting my femininity. Always. Totally.

and 2 stands on it's own... I don't even have to comment on why this is funny...

I have just come to realize most women who flaunt their feminism in forums are just looking to stir up trouble like this.

You got me, which is why I edited this out (before I saw your post). I was mistaking feminism with another term. Can you point out some anecdotal evidence of so many guys coming to the defense of an apparent man on this forum given such lean posts? I hate women? No, I argue w/women as vigorously as I do men, but that tends to get sticky when men migrate to their aid.

I only post here because of the hottie female photographers.

Last edited:
I don't think he has hit his mark yet, but he is quite young and his work may develop into something really interesting down the road or it may not. As long as he is happy I'm happy. If nothing else he is a good example of someone taking harsh criticism in stride.

That is *exactly* how I feel about it... not like I haven't said it before. :lol:

If I agree with you it's only because you're a girl, even if it's you agreeing with me. I think. It couldn't possibly be that we agree because you are like minded and have intelligent thoughts and opinions of your own because, you know, you're just a girl and all. I don't know, I'm so confused. I think I'll just wait until someone shows up to tell me why I do the things I do.

The girl in the foreground is spying on her boyfriend. She suspects he's been cheating on her for several weeks and has finally worked up the nerve to follow him to the mall and keep an eye on him. She's pretending to look at watches to keep him from noticing her there and for anyone else in the store who might pick up on her odd behavior. The (now-silhouetted) man in the background, is looking up at the view screen of is digital point and shoot camera. He's wondering why he bought it, since he now wishes to take manually controlled exposures and experiment with shallow depth of field. He also wishes he had better low light capability. The girl in the background is walking by a couple hoping that they don't smell of her flatus. The couple in the very back are chatting about a friends upcoming wedding. He doesn't want to go because he put on a few pounds and he knows his suit won't fit and the last thing he wants to purchase is formal wear. Oh, and the guy taking this picture is wishing 'spy girl' was wearing a lower cut shirt.

Well-played sir, well-played!

No, no, no... it's not because I'm a *girl*... it's because I have subliminal copies of my tits plastered all over my avatar... THAT'S why you're mesmerized by me... duh. I'm playing you like a fiddle.

Oh, well that makes sense.

<quickly leaves thread to start a petition thread for larger avatars>

Just gotta say I'm bored of the propensity of this site's (guy-majority) population to agree w/erose's posts. It seems obvious that people flock b/c you are attractive. Lets do a test erose, make an alter ego and post for some time period (along w/your normal erose posts), then compare people's reactions. My guess? Unknown erose won't get such a strong following.

If you want people swooning over you, go to a bar. If you want objective comments to your posts, remove the sultry profile pic. If I wanted to win a popularity contest, I would not have posted this...

:biglaugh:

Are you serious? WHAT are you talking about? :biglaugh:

WITHOUT me posting in this thread he would have gotten the same reaction. I've also gotten my @$$ handed to me plenty of times by the male population on this site.

If I wanted people swooning over me, I would have posted a half-naked picture and NOT have gotten married, because clearly I wouldn't be ready to be in a relationship if that were the case.

I will *not* be creating an alter ego to satisfy whatever jealous rage you have trapped inside you.

If you want to create an experiment, YOU create an alter ego, upload a "sultry profile pic" and win whatever popularity contest you seem to be drooling over.

I have as much right as anyone else on here who uses a picture of themselves as an avatar.

Get the dildo out of your a** and chillax, mmkay?

Wow...overreact much?

<quickly leaves thread to start a petition thread for larger avatars>

My job has been made so easy...

It couldn't be that it's being done to make fun of you. Nope, not at all.

I'm sure not. As an aside, go ahead and give some references where you asked for larger images of men...on their merit of posts here...I'm dying to see them. I may be able to drag this argument on longer than you...just a hunch.

Wow. Are we out of popcorn yet?

My job has been made so easy...

It couldn't be that it's being done to make fun of you. Nope, not at all.

I'm sure not.

Perhaps you should reread my posts from about the middle of my first one in this thread. Think of them in the context that they are there for your benefit. See if it fits.

As an aside, go ahead and give some references where you asked for larger images of men...on their merit of posts here...I'm dying to see them. I may be able to drag this argument on longer than you...just a hunch.

Why in the world would I want to make this last longer. By the way, it isn't an argument. An argument is when two people debate opposing viewpoints. I'm not debating. I'm making fun of you.

Oh, and if you want to do some research feel free to look through my posts and tell me just how chummy I am with erose86. I would be surprised if we've interacted more than a dozen times on here. I could be off on that, but probably not by much.

I would be surprised if we've interacted more than a dozen times on here. I could be off on that, but probably not by much.

A dozen times how many people on this forum...thats geting around. Its ok, erose works that way to make friends.

Most reactions

Back