Bored will edit your photos :)

I am so totally missin' junior high school...

First period, er111s said, "Im, bored, so hey I'll edit your photos if you want," and then erose said, "that sucks--I don't get it," and then in second period lipoly said, "you all just side with her 'cause she's pretty and she's a girl," and then by third period it was like, Bitter said, "i'm hot too!", and rusty asked if er111a was gay because he didn't think erose was hot (and besides she's,like, a senior and he's a freshman!) and then at lunch everybody was ganging up on lipoly, and then,like, by sixth period, people who had heard about it at lunch were,like totally, totally, totally taking sides, and erose mentioned her tits and her avatar, and like then, well, by seventh period the teachers had to come in and separate a couple of people, and one guy got warned about being sent to the principal's office,and got a detention warning...oh man, it was awesome! What a Monday. Are you going to the basketball game on tuesday against Fairfield? WHat are you going to wear? Can your mom pick us up after the game?

I'm not debating. I'm making fun of you.

That would be really entertaining to see...please try. I'd give you my # to try your best.

You say this as if I'm supposed to entertain you with it. The only person I'm I've been concerned with entertaining is me, which I'll admit really isn't all that necessary. You're entertaining enough on your own so I'll leave you to it.

I am so totally missin' junior high school...

First period, er111s said, "Im, bored, so hey I'll edit your photos if you want," and then erose said, "that sucks--I don't get it," and then in second period lipoly said, "you all just side with her 'cause she's pretty and she's a girl," and then by third period it was like, Bitter said, "i'm hot too!", and rusty asked if er111a was gay because he didn't think erose was hot (and besides she's,like, a senior and he's a freshman!) and then at lunch everybody was ganging up on lipoly, and then,like, by sixth period, people who had heard about it at lunch were,like totally, totally, totally taking sides, and erose mentioned her tits and her avatar, and like then, well, by seventh period the teachers had to come in and separate a couple of people, and one guy got warned about being sent to the principal's office,and got a detention warning...oh man, it was awesome! What a Monday. Are you going to the basketball game on tuesday against Fairfield? WHat are you going to wear? Can your mom pick us up after the game?

Whatever dude, I've got a scooter. I've got an orange flag on it and everything.

Are you not entertained!?

are+you+not+entertained.jpg

:lmao:

I STILL haven't seen that damned movie!

I need to correct that. :lol:

Are you hinting for one of the boys here to ask you out on a movie date?:lmao:

Duh. Derrel... what are you doing tomorrow night? :lmao:

I'll be at the airport there around 4:45 PM,and will swing by in a rented car to pick you up around 7:15 for a revival showing of Gladiator at the Bijou Theatre on 33rd Street at 7:45. Tell Keith you're gonna' be out with the girls...or whatever gets him off your back!

ok 3 things
1) WHERE THE HECK DID THIS THREAD GO?!?!?
2) No I am not Gay I have a girlfriend and I believe I have been quoted as saying erose is cute, do you not think it would be weird to say I like a married women, Now if it was megan fox different story ;)
3) Inception is sweet just watched it, it was amazing and thats where I have been the last few hours
ps. I am a junior. Not a freshman

ok 3 things
1) WHERE THE HECK DID THIS THREAD GO?!?!?

I'm not sure where you left off but I did post something on page seven that was relevant to the original topic. Pretty sure that was the last on topic post.

2) No I am not Gay I have a girlfriend and I believe I have been quoted as saying erose is cute, do you not think it would be weird to say I like a married women, Now if it was megan fox different story ;)

Don't worry about responding to a question like that. Generally it's coming from someone stupid enough to think it's an insult.

3) Inception is sweet just watched it, it was amazing and thats where I have been the last few hours
ps. I am a junior. Not a freshman

Are you going to tell us that this whole thread was just some dream/nightmare?

Next time you offer to edit photos you better not be going out to the movies...

Next time you offer to edit photos you better not be going out to the movies...
hahaha hey I posted this thread sunday :p I saw the movie monday and there was nothing going on when I left to see the movie. when I left we were on page 2 or 3

You guys, thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I'm moving, while taking care of 6.5 month old baby, while dealing w/ college bureaucracy, while trying to figure out financial situation since I'll be a student not an employee, while dealing with friggin annoying extended family sh*t....

Forgot it all sitting here laughing my... head off (and getting the creeps from Silence of the Lambs quotes. brrr). Thanks so much all of you for your efforts.

and erose, I hope you really were as amused as you sounded and not upset by the green eyed shemale.

and erose, I hope you really were as amused as you sounded and not upset by the green eyed shemale.

Oh, believe me, I was! :lmao: :clap:

I'm not one to let the internets bullies get to me, since, as cliched as it sounds, they don't know me. :lol: :biggrin: :sexywink:

Bully? Don't flatter her/him. Bullies are scary. He/she sounds more like a jealous adolescent with no life who has no idea when he/she is being made fun of.

But I'm glad you're feeling OK :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back