Bored

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im sitting in class, Advanced Networking, listening to a boring lecture. Its horrible. I havent been this bored in a long, long time.

So what do you all do when you are bored in class, or at work, and have a computer in front of you. Do you constantly refresh the boards? Read the news? Chat or IM?

Finally. Lecture over. Im headed home. And I might grab the camera and head out again.

Well this was a happenin' thread...lol :p

When I'm bored I end up chatting on MSN a whole lot with one or two very good friends... and when no one is on, I play lots of solitaire.

Never have a computer in class...I just kind of keep dozing off, and jerking awake...usually to find the teacher and half the class looking at me...

clarinetJWD said:
Never have a computer in class...I just kind of keep dozing off, and jerking awake...usually to find the teacher and half the class looking at me...

I think my problem is that I do have a computer in class. But then, being in a computer class kind of forces that on me. Not that I am arguing or anything. I just end up spending more time browsing the net than I do listening to the lecture.

Most reactions

Back