Boredom flower

paulk_68

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
paulkphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not much around to shoot, so... just a flower.

IMG_7123copy.jpg

Just a flower????? This one is great. Focus is spot-on and composition/DOF are right where they should be.

Very nice shot. lol I'll get there one day with my shots.... I hope.

After reading the title I was expecting another "boring" flower picture. Definitely not. Very beautiful and great perspective/framing.

Beautiful shot!!! Your equipment and settings?

Thank you, Rere. The shot was taken hand held with my Canon 5D Mark II and Canon 24-70mm f2.8L lens. The settings were: Exposure Time: 0.0025 s (1/400), Aperture: f/6.3, ISO Equiv.: 400

Beautiful, says it all.

Thank you, Rere. The shot was taken hand held with my Canon 5D Mark II and Canon 24-70mm f2.8L lens. The settings were: Exposure Time: 0.0025 s (1/400), Aperture: f/6.3, ISO Equiv.: 400

Oh....well with that equipment then it must have been all because of the equipment instead of photog skill :lol:

Just playin'.

Oh....well with that equipment then it must have been all because of the equipment instead of photog skill :lol:

Just playin'.

LOL, I should go try it with my 30D and 18-55mm kit lens now.

And thank you Dagwood56.

Fantastic picture! Great job!

Most reactions

Back