Boredom, random shots, C&C welcome...

fiveoboy01

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been cold this weekend, I snapped a few shots and went through my SD card, cleaned it out. Here are a couple I thought might be worthy of some input, good or bad, fire away! :mrgreen:

459446952_Xdxqe-L.jpg

460013041_3ooCi-L.jpg

461117570_yKAe2-L.jpg

4. - this one I pulled out most of the color, dunno what I think of it... And no I don't smoke. These are my roommate's:wink:
461117731_dzTn4-L.jpg

5. - this one taken by a co-worker, I put the camera on Auto for him, I can't fly it and snap the shot;) No C&C necessary, just thought it would be amusing. I did play with it a little in PSE.

460013184_GCK5U-L-1.jpg

I love the first one! I have a thing for noisy pictures though. I like lots of stuff going on in them. I like the first picture of the swisher pack as well.

Too be perfectly honest with you, the shots are good, nicely composed and sharp, but it just looks like you were bored and took shots of random things. I can tell you have an eye for good shots, but the subjects of these shots just aren't that interesting.

That's one damn big check!

Thanks for the compliments guys, I know the subject matter isn't particularly interesting. Just working on techniques for the most part.

That check is for a month's worth of snow removal at a smaller-size condo complex. When you figure it snowed almost 50 inches in December, well the pay is good but not THAT good haha.

Most reactions

Back