Boring Weddings

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Meysha, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Meysha

Meysha still being picky Vicky

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    There's nothing like going to two weddings in one week to turn you off ever getting married.

(and yes... this is coming from the photographer who refuses to shoot weddings) hehehe.
    That was my random thought from this past week of a boozy wedding, and a non-boozy (ie: boring ass) wedding.

Would it now be against the forum rules to post photos from these weddings here? probably...

ah well... what was your most funny / boring / interesting moment at a wedding.

2. Battou

Battou No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    posing for a Photo with the groom.....

And no, I do not believe it would be agenst the forum rules to post the photos....

3. DeadEye

DeadEye TPF Supporters Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    Well funny you ask! This past week I was at a wedding and ended up shooting part of it. I was asked to be best man but it was a quickly wedding without a Rehearsal so no best man or brides mades and what not. I told them I would try to get a few good shots of the wedding but I was in no way a wedding photog that it was out of my league. They had an eager to shoot the wedding freind that would take care of it all (LOL).
    Well I showed up early at the church and put a few speedlights in the corners with wizards and and bounce cards .Had a stand in stand were the bride and groom would and got the lighting right.

The Father showed up and asked for the photog then told her to you can use flash when they enter and exit but not during . You have to shoot natural light. She looked confused as she explained the flash has to be on in order to focus the Samsung P&S.

I was asked to shoot at that point. I did the best I could and will post a few later.

4. Battou

Battou No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Did you atleast get to use your own camera?

When I found my self in that position I was given a Sony P&S to use in natural lighting..:meh:

5. DeadEye

DeadEye TPF Supporters Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    Yep used my own stuff
    Here is a posed one after ceramony

[​IMG]