Borrowed a lens

Tolyk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, as I've mentioned, I work in a camera store and every now and then I bring home some gear to mess around with. This time, it was a macro lens to try out on my brand new Pentax K20d.

I don't have a tripod yet (got rid of my old Optex one and replacing it with a Gitzo as soon as I can afford it) so this was done handheld, at ISO 640.

F/10 1/320, Frost on the window:

Frost.jpg

thats an awesome shot of frost. i'd almost be tempted to use a different colored light or play around with some filters if you borrow that lense again and try a similar shot.

Very cool, a few gels would make it interesting.

i feel like im looking at a black and white picture of cuba hunting for missile silos....oh its frost on a window why didnt u just say that jeesh.....honestly at first glance didnt like it....but it grew on me hmmm...does kinda hurt my head though....

Gels would be interesting, if I had been using a flash that is ;) I don't think I want to climb up to my third story window to cover it with a gel *chuckle*

I took a lot of photos, this is a cropped section out of one of them, enjoyed the patterns.

can we see the uncropped?

you could mount a lazer pointer at the window and take the pic, that would give you red at least....

Most reactions

Back