manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know, I know...

See the thing is this... I keep returning to spots like this because I'm trying to master the methods and the subject. Each time I go back, I wind up adding new elements to the process to try and get better.

For example, this time, I knew that the center of my lens was stronger, so I opted to take multiple pictures and stitch them together. I also used the mirror lock-up to reduce camera shake.

Interestingly, every time I do this, I still find -something- I could have done better, so I wind up going back again and again and again. :)

Anyway, hope you like it. C&C always welcome of course.

Boston Early Evening and Night - Financial District Area - 042 044 - Stitch tpf.jpg

Very professional looking.

That should be framed with one of those Inspiration saying beneath it on some wall in some building in that picture.

Thank you both very much.

Great picture!

I don't know if its just my lack of coffee, but it seems that the two right most tall buildings are not parallel. One seems to be somewhat leaning.

It might just be me, or maybe the church to the left of one of the buildings is making me see it this way.

Either way, again, nice work

Great picture!

I don't know if its just my lack of coffee, but it seems that the two right most tall buildings are not parallel. One seems to be somewhat leaning.

It might just be me, or maybe the church to the left of one of the buildings is making me see it this way.

Either way, again, nice work

Could be... where I stitched two shots together the perspective correction wasn't totally perfect and the shot actually curves in kind of a reverse-fisheye effect. I actually decided I liked it so I left it that way, and that would explain what you are seeing.

Thanks for the comments!

Most reactions

Back