Boston area folks and meetup?

Thanks for the welcome Manaheim! If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

I own a Segway dealership (and will be opening in Cambridge either late '08 or early '09) so maybe we could all go on Segways around the city shooting different sites at different times of the day! Sound like fun anyone?

Thanks for the welcome Manaheim! If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

I own a Segway dealership (and will be opening in Cambridge either late '08 or early '09) so maybe we could all go on Segways around the city shooting different sites at different times of the day! Sound like fun anyone?

OMG that would rock. :lol:

I've been wanting to try one of those for eons. Jeez you should call Nikon, Canon and Segway and see if they would want to sponsor an event. Those Segways get plenty of attention by themselves... imagine 6-10 lunatics on Segways with cameras. :lol:

OMG that would rock. :lol:

I've been wanting to try one of those for eons. Jeez you should call Nikon, Canon and Segway and see if they would want to sponsor an event. Those Segways get plenty of attention by themselves... imagine 6-10 lunatics on Segways with cameras. :lol:

It can be done - as long as I am comfortable with everyone's riding skills - (I do all the training - so hopefully there won't be any issues there) It has the potential of being a lot of fun AND enable us to get more places then we'd ever dreamed of more quickly than waiting for the T or the bus or even driving...

Just a thought to sit (or stand...lol) on....

:)

I don't live anywhere close to Boston, but I spent three winters there back in the early 90's. I hope to be able to visit Beantown sometime next year, and maybe also some surroundings (Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, etc.). The spring would be great because I might be able to catch a Celtics game at the Gahden. It would be cool to hook up to shoot some pictures. Maybe Easter weekend? Anyway, I'm subscribed to this thread now. We'll see.

i am also a NH resident, but i work in cambridge down the street from the alewife stop...i'd DEF be down for some urban shooting or whatever!:thumbup:

keep this thread alive with ideas, or lets nail something down before it gets too cold. these nights have been pretty mild...let's jump on it!:wink:

Awesome! Welcome! And yes, invisible, we'd love to have you. Would be good to meet you!

Now the segways would definitely make it worth while for me to get out to Boston for a days shooting. Put me down for that!

Most reactions

Back