Boston at Dawn - C&C Welcome

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had to do a shoot and it was over near the Boston Courthouse where I have taken some of my nighttime shots. I happened to be there around dawn and was planning to take pictures of the same shot but in the dawn, but it just didn't excite me... then I noticed across the bridge there was that cool glass building and was like "ooo... I should get that!"

Anyway, this is what I got... c&c welcome!

_CMR7856.jpg

Oh wow... Boston..I love the shade of blue in the bridge and the suns light in the windows. Great shot.

Oh wow... Boston..I love the shade of blue in the bridge and the suns light in the windows. Great shot.

Thanks, Yemme!

Any other thoughts?

hmm... 62 views and only one comment. Must be bad. :)

:( So it doesn't count that I like it...Just joking..:greenpbl:

Sorry. I haven't even seen this any earlier than now. It was up on here all night, but that's when I am in bed, sleeping!

To my mind, any other building show better and more than the glass building you made the primary subject (in your planning). Don't know why...

Sorry. I haven't even seen this any earlier than now. It was up on here all night, but that's when I am in bed, sleeping!

To my mind, any other building show better and more than the glass building you made the primary subject (in your planning). Don't know why...

No worries... thanks for commenting. I'm not sure I follow you, however... are you saying the building on the far left just isn't that interesting, or?

See, all along I've been looking at this shot feeling something was missing, but not TOTALLY sure what, and not wanting to predispose anyone until someone said something about it... and if FEELS like you're at least seeing it.

Most reactions

Back