Boston mass c+c

gruns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
some friends and i went up to the good ol bean on sunday, here are the results. Please keep in mind ive only been shooting for a little over a month

4454687892_748f57d95d_b.jpg

4453894751_f309968a8d_b.jpg

4452625303_a48c52cbc2_b.jpg

4453335058_a22d0911c2_b.jpg

rest of set Boston - a set on Flickr

thanks for looking :thumbup:

IMO the 3rd has potential, but would have been better if you had the button in the frame too...

#4 has some potential too, but something about it is bothering me... can't tell what it is...

I got so nostalgic looking at these (used to live here). I really like #2 but the long fluorescent bulb left a nasty reflection across the street names so you can't make them out. No biggie.

On your flickr set I prefer the other version of #3, this one:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4043/4456591990_d79da5a222.jpg

I agree they'd be better with the button pictured, even more so if the car going by had some more motion blur -with slower shutter speed- as if they were moving fast (that's just me though).

I liked this one off your set too.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2729/4453293936_793bfd2bbb.jpg

Would be nice to see more, maybe get back further, go wider, or take multiple shots and use a program to stitch them together.

All in all a good job, enjoy that new nikon.

I love the one of the T. Did people look at you strangely when you were taking pictures? They always do when I am in Beantown trying to take pics. Lol

Ooo! The last one would be AWESOME in black and white!

thanks for the words so far...looking back i would have liked to get more of the sign/button and the T shot would look sick in black and white i may have to do some pshopin

as far as people on the subway looking at me funny haha yea some do some get whats goin on tho

Ooo! The last one would be AWESOME in black and white!

uhhh no, it wouldn't. Far to dark.

I agree with whoever said that three is almost there, just missing the button. Make sure you check your composure while out shooting. Taking a picture of a sign that references a button and then cutting that button out of frame is not good.

p!nK

Most reactions

New Topics

Back