Boston Skyline at Night - C&C

mosu84

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's an HDR shot from tonight. Any way that I can minimize the bend of the buildings next time I try this?

3248756685_86f31f0195.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure about what to use to make the buildings straight, but I'm sure someone else will come along to comment on that.

But wow!! That is an awesome picture!! The reflections are great!

Very nice, although I think the chain/concrete only detract from the over picture. W/o that there = perfect. Me being a Boston lover, I think its gorgeous either way.

Very nice, although I think the chain/concrete only detract from the over picture. W/o that there = perfect. Me being a Boston lover, I think its gorgeous either way.

Thanks for the feedback. I wanted to try to get a shot without the chain, but there was a giant pile of snow I couldn't really get past safely without feeling like I could fall in the harbor.

Thanks for the feedback. I wanted to try to get a shot without the chain, but there was a giant pile of snow I couldn't really get past safely without feeling like I could fall in the harbor.

Haha, yea I bet swimming with the tea in Boston harbor wouldnt be to fun in the middle of winter. This wouldnt happen to be near the aquarium (near the Black Rose if you know it) would it?

Haha, yea I bet swimming with the tea in Boston harbor wouldnt be to fun in the middle of winter. This wouldnt happen to be near the aquarium (near the Black Rose if you know it) would it?

It was actually at the courthouse

Wow, thanks! Just googled it and fixed it up.
Isn't that the same exact picture as the one in the first post? I don't see any changes...compared the pictures side by side and then one after the other in IrfanView...no differences.

Isn't that the same exact picture as the one in the first post? I don't see any changes...compared the pictures side by side and then one after the other in IrfanView...no differences.

Why yes it is. I mixed up the photos when I was loading into my flickr account. The OP is fixed now back to the old crooked image.

I agree, great shot, ugly chain. If getting the chain out wasn't an option, I find it horribly distracting that the chain is cut off in the bottom right. It would look beter if the whole chain was in the frame.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back