J Collingridge

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jcollingridgephotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

I've been doing products for my Uni course.

4043662426_c25debd292_o.jpg

4044089137_e3df634d74_o.jpg

Grolsh-2l.jpg

Any comments would be appreciated.

Cheers J

Last edited:
I'm not too keen on the Becks, but the other two are great examples of creative lighting.

Care to share your setup? I'm particularly interested in the Grolsch.

Thanks for sharing.

Strong work! Personally; I think the Beck's shot takes the cake. Creativity and originality are what advertisers are looking for. The other shots are good, but we have seen them a million times.

Love & Bass

Your images are great! Nice light and wonderful graphic quality. Keep going

Awesome lighting on the first shot. Very creative use of light.

Steve

Strong work! Personally; I think the Beck's shot takes the cake. Creativity and originality are what advertisers are looking for. The other shots are good, but we have seen them a million times.

Love & Bass

+1

The thing I don't get with the first one is: what is Hugo Boss doing on a bottle? Has he gone into the wine business? I'll grant you I have very little interest in fashion. My clothing store is named Goodwill :D

Love & Bass

+1

The thing I don't get with the first one is: what is Hugo Boss doing on a bottle? Has he gone into the wine business? I'll grant you I have very little interest in fashion. My clothing store is named Goodwill :D

Haha Its a bottle of Hugo Boss aftershave ;) Does kinda look like a wine bottle now that you've mentioned it.

Haha Its a bottle of Hugo Boss aftershave ;) Does kinda look like a wine bottle now that you've mentioned it.

:lmao: OMG it does make a lot of sense. As I said, fashion and I are not close friends.

Also, I guess the other two shots being of alcohol didn't help point me in the right direction. :D

I love three of them in different ways...

First is very tempting.....and beautiful.. just one thing- I would make the reflection darker)
The second is absolutely creative and I adore th composition) great work.

The third is a VERY good commercial)

Very creative, Love'em all!

Most reactions

Back