Boudoir Hotel Room (NSFW)

cauzimme

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello guys I had a 2 boudoir photoshoots this weekend, and there's one image in particular, i'm actually in love with (first one) , so I wanted to share.

15085470_10157791309690010_3275851539656480403_n.jpg

15058057_10157790723325010_1064028807_n.jpg

15049646_10157790723270010_2043948878_n.jpg

DSC_8959-copy.jpg

Strong set, but number 1 is incredible! I love the colors, lighting, and lines.

Great work!

Up to your usual standard. :)
#1 and #4, very different but equal 1st prize in my opinion.

I love the way you make the skin look. Great tonality!

Real nice light. #1 has everything but #4 is my favorite.

#1 is awesome!

Wonderful set! But #1 and #4 are insanely good, I just love them so much!!! :Hail.sml:

I agree about #4, there's also chrome by her wrist, and near her shoulder - that creates shapes that are noticeable and visually distracting. I learned to go for a 'clean' background meaning no things sticking up into the picture especially if they're high contrast in light and dark (move around, change the vantage point, and/or move the subject).

I love love love the use of the arc of the lamp against the stripes, I'd just have moved those pillows and maybe the chair lower left. If something doesn't frame the subject or work in the shot, then it probably needs to be out of the frame. In one the light is catching the seams in the lace (I couldn't tell at first what the dark lines were) so maybe that angle could have been adjusted.

I don't know in the next one what that lettering is but it needs to either be in the picture and readable or kept out of the frame. I'd think about the black pillow and the board under her, should it be under her or moved or positioned differently? Probably the kind of thing to think about how to use it or how it looks arranged best.

I'd given you comments on #1 earlier. For some reason I can't view #2 and #3. I love #4 except for the shower head coming out of her head. Lighting and the tone of the lighting is excellent in these photos--you have come so far in this area (where originally your light tended to be harsh). Love the poses and the feel to the shots. Now...the next thing that I think you can work on (especially since you shoot in a lot of hotel rooms or outside) is visual clutter. You can either use DoF or lighting to create separation and minimize it. Or compose the shot to reduce the distraction and clutter. That would be my next suggestion for you to work on. That said, I just LOVE to see that you've started a thread with new work.

Most reactions

Back