Photos NOT OK to edit
boudoir-eleanor1b.jpg

boudoirel.jpg

boudoirel2.jpg

boudoir-eleanor.jpg

boudoirel3.jpg

Nice shots ;) #1 & 4 are my fav

great stuff!! :thumbup:

Poses, composition, and colors are nice but you have a serious issue with lighting. Too many areas of the images are void of details.

The good news is that for the most part it can be remedied cheaply with some home made reflectors. Foam core boards make wonderful reflectors. You can cover them with different types of reflective materials too for different effects, the simplest of which is aluminum foil either smooth or crinkled.

#3 The face is much lighter than the rest of her body and, if there are details there, you need to burn it in a bit.

Overall, you have something nice. Just need to adjust your light.

FarrahJ, Provo, Jankster, transformed, sending you a shout out ;)

Poses, composition, and colors are nice but you have a serious issue with lighting. Too many areas of the images are void of details.

The good news is that for the most part it can be remedied cheaply with some home made reflectors. Foam core boards make wonderful reflectors. You can cover them with different types of reflective materials too for different effects, the simplest of which is aluminum foil either smooth or crinkled.

#3 The face is much lighter than the rest of her body and, if there are details there, you need to burn it in a bit.

Overall, you have something nice. Just need to adjust your light.

Thanks for your input. So far I haven't bothered working with other than available light when it comes to doing my boudoir shoots. This year I will be tapping into that area though, so thank you for that. :thumbup:

Here's an unedited version of #3 for your interest :):
IMG_9039.jpg

Excellent. Some great images on your blog.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back