Bought a Nikon D610 and a Tamron 24-70 2.8!

I joind the dark side yesterday and upgraded to a D610 as well, I am in NYC for a couple concerts and my hotel is only 2 blocks from B&H. I just could not resist the pull it had on me....and with some deal of nikon picking up the sales tax...I was done. (Saved almost $160). Now I just need to get home Sunday night and pop the card into the puter and see what I have gotten myself into. :1219:

Very nice. I want to make the move to FX, but I want a D810 haha. I'm thinking the D610 is probably the right move, but I just WANT the D810!

Consider the D750, its got best of both worlds, has many the advanatges of the D810 and D610 for a (relatively) resonable price.

I joind the dark side yesterday and upgraded to a D610 as well, I am in NYC for a couple concerts and my hotel is only 2 blocks from B&H. I just could not resist the pull it had on me....and with some deal of nikon picking up the sales tax...I was done. (Saved almost $160). Now I just need to get home Sunday night and pop the card into the puter and see what I have gotten myself into. :1219:

Wow, another one bites the dust, Nikon FX casualty LOL
Enjoy your new toy (oh it rimes too LOL) :)

Can someone explain to me what the autofocus difference is between the 750 and 610? I never really considered the 610 but the price is very appealing for full frame.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back