Bowling!

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by NoteToSelf, Jan 30, 2005.

1. NoteToSelf

NoteToSelf TPF Noob!

Hello everyone, I am fairly new to photography and someday maybe I might be just as creative and experienced as all of you but in the mean time here are some photos I shot of the local bowling alley. Hope they're not too bad...

[​IMG]
    The balls

[​IMG]
    The balls again

[​IMG]
    Before the games

[​IMG]
    Going for that spare

[​IMG]
    On its way...

Thank you for looking :)

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Make a note to yourself: "I am creative already". You played around with whichever camera you have as best as you could, and while the first photo offers some very nice colours, unfortunately you "slipped out of the focus", which - I'm sure - was supposed to be on the balls. But that is counterbalanced by the second, where we can see one ball "rushing back to its place at high speed" - it's a mere shadow :))) because of the long shutter times. Very nice effect.

And I also like the fourth (for the time being I'm only being shown four photos, the fifth won't come up) with all the action and the ball rolling (more "Shadow of a Ball" again). You're off to a very good start!

Editing in: NOW the fifth photo has come up and that one has really stunning colours!
    Like I was saying: these are good! You ARE creative. I've never even TRIED to get photos without a flash in such low light! Congratulations!

3. AIRIC

AIRIC TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Very creative images.

Eric