-- Boxer Turtle -- The trial: Week 1 (Idea thread)

Well, which topic would you like to see?

• Any last words?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Can you give me a hand?

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Horizons

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • How embarrassing

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I spy with my little eye, something beginning with...

• Malicious

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Music

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Old School

• Spicy

• What a jock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
UPDATED RULES

Due to so many requests in the last 12 weeks for a second contest that isn't so time locked, I am trying out a new format in addition to the weekly fight. I present to you Boxer Turtle, Fight Club's slower paced cousin.

Step 1 - From now until Wednesday, at 3PM EST, post your topic ideas.
Step 2 - On Wednesday, I'll pick the top 10 and put them in a poll. Voting lasts until Friday at 3PM EST.
Step 3 - As soon as the poll is closed, start shooting! Only the winning topic counts here, and in the case of a tie, choose either one.
Step 4 - Pictures must be posted by the beginning of Fight Club on Sunday in a new Boxer Turtle Pictures thread that will appear on Friday (2PM EST)
Step 5 - A Boxer Turtle poll will be added to the Boxer Turtle Pictures thread, so the pictures and the voting are in one place. The poll closes Tuesday at 3PM

Any questions, comments, or rude remarks?

Get suggesting! (Oh, and for easy viewing, Boxer Turtle threads will be marked with
icon6.gif
, Fight Club with :x, and voting with :thumbup:)

Last edited:
Thats cool:D

maybe these are good:
Future
Poverty
Seasons

Sounds like a great idea. :D

How about:

Better than sex

A few ideas:

• Short stuff
  • Sugar & Spice
  • The long and winding road
  • Market day
  • I spy with my little eye, something beginning with ?
  • Livin' la vida loca
  • Dirty deeds done cheap
  • Elvis has left the building
  • Horizons

I'm excited!
maybe some topics:
Imagination
Larger than Life

Fun..... I never seem to be at home for fight club! I need some couch potato pills.

Topic suggestions:

Sweaty
Tacky
Ho Hum
Malicious
Oval

Okay, color me stupid, but if I get this right, the participants have from Friday 3:00PM until Sunday2:00PM to post photos....... Yeah or Nay?

So I'm going with a Song Title theme:

Fly Me to the Moon - Frank Sinatra
Blue Sky - The Allman Brothers Band
Diamond Dogs - David Bowie
Blue in Green - Miles Davis
Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple
Rock On - David Essex
A Bit of Finger - Black Sabbath

......just to name a few. You could have some real fun with this methinks.

This was a mistake...
Can you give me a hand?
Any last words?

Last 40 minutes to get your topics in for week 1!

Oh, and a word about the selection process. I put all the suggestions in an excel sheet, and sort alphabetically, so I don't know who gave what topic. I then edit out any topics that I don't think foster creativity and multiple interpretations (we don't want 20 identical pictures!). I take the narrowed down list, and apply a random number generator to pick 10 of them for the poll.

Once picked for the poll, the topic cannot show up again, but all non-selected topics from the narrowed down list are entered into the next week automatically.

Example: there were 42 topics this week (so far), 24 survived the weeding process.
10 will be posted shortly in a poll, the other 14 are still eligable to be selected next week, so the pool keeps growing week by week!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back