• Bigpopa (DJ setup)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Chris of Arabia (Blue Guitars)

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • clarinetJWD (3 clarinets)

• Defy (Records)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eldrich (Music in a tree, too many 64th notes)

• Jeff Canes (iPod on laptop)

• kravjitsu (Electric guitar close up)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • kundalini (Harmonica…I hope!)

• leighthal (Trumpet close up)

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • mikemicki (Keyboard mixer)

• ruaslacker2 (Guitarist playing)

• Seefutlung (Pianist through piano)

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • sleepingdragon (Clarinet/music)

• Star_Climber (Notebook/mp3 player)

• whitee (Early music)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
262494629_kfX4m-L.jpg

Wow, that was tough. good luck everyone. Excellent work.

observation only:
It's a bit wobbled that we (ahem....you) do 5 pictures in 1 hour for fight club and 1 picture in a couple of days for turtle. Wouldn't it make more sense to flip that?
Fight club 1 picture in an hour
Boxer Turtle 5 pictures

Regardless, it's fun. I like the turtle speed as I'm never home on Sundays to participate beyond voting.

Ahhh, but that's the beauty and challenge of Fight Club...trying to get all 5 pics done in one hour!

VERY tough to decide on just one pic here...soooo many good submissions for the inaugural 'Boxer Turtle'
cool.gif

Ahhh, but that's the beauty and challenge of Fight Club...trying to get all 5 pics done in one hour!

VERY tough to decide on just one pic here...soooo many good submissions for the inaugural 'Boxer Turtle'
cool.gif

I agree with Antypanty. :mrgreen: The best part about Fight Club is trying to do it. It is harder then it seems. :lol::lol:
I totally missed out on the Boxer Turtle event, but might try next round. Looks like a blast. Unfortunatly, something tied me up for a few days. :er:

I agree with Antypanty. :mrgreen: The best part about Fight Club is trying to do it. It is harder then it seems. :lol::lol:
I totally missed out on the Boxer Turtle event, but might try next round. Looks like a blast. Unfortunatly, something tied me up for a few days. :er:

Yep! Fight Club is very speed focused, and the challenge is in getting everything done with a tough deadline. Boxer Turtle gets rid of the time crunch to focus on quality, and to take some great pictures. And it seems to be working!

Wow.. Looks like I may have finally learned what a good picture is...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back