--Boxer Turtle-- Week 19: "Rainbow of Color" and "Water" Submissions and final voting

Vote Now! ('Rainbow of Color', and 'Water')

• Defy - Colors Reflected in Water

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Winston Deckard - Rainbow Markers

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Mooimeisie - Rainbow in the Sky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kundalini - Swamp Sunrise

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • leighthal - Rainbow Drowning

• Chris of Arabia - Rainbow Worlds

• Antarctican - Rainbow Colored Kayaks

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
There you have it.

Rainbow of Color

and

Water

Submissions are due by Sunday at 5:00PM EST, see the "about" thread for complete details

Both!

tug5.jpg

Rainbow drowning.
3622178129_d9a805efa4_o.jpg

Chris of Arabia, Amazing!!! Oil right? This has to be one of my all time favorite things to photograph. Do you mind sharing what kind of oil and how did you keep the drops from merging?

It was sunflower oil and the only thing I did to it was to keep blowing across the surface of the water to keep it circulating, mainly to keep it in the centre of the dish and in view and stop it clinging to the edges. And just to give all my secrets away, the rainbow was a piece of Clip Art I printed off :lol:

I love love to see a photo gallery started sometime where we could post these kind of abstract and/or macro photos. I love trying new things underneath to see what colors you can get. Great picture, I know where my vote is going.

Sorry Artograph, it looks like you posted your picture just as the poll got posted, and I can't change the poll now.

Most reactions

Back