• Poll closed .

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Err...

Supercalifragilisticexpialidoches

was too long for the title. Or you could just take the easy way out and go with

Speed

As always, submissions are due by Sunday at 5! Sorry for the hidden voting thread, I figured at least 1 mod would see it within a week and move it, but I guess not.

Speed_comp.jpg

OK Voting is closed, and it was a tie...
Any way, here is what was used, so you don't think I'm a speed freak!

Table/Tray: Picture frame - Walmart $1.50
Razor Blade: Scraper Kit - Walmart $1.49
Straw: Jack in the box - Free
Syringe: Walgreens - $0.29
White Powder: BC Headache Powder - Walmart $1.29 (pkg 6)
Large White Pills: Generic headache pills - Walgreens - ~$1.00 (50 ct)
Small White Pills: Bayer Asprin - Walgreens - ~$4.00 (100ct)
Oval Blue Pills: Advil - Walgreens - ~2.00 (40ct)
Hot bubbly liquid oozing from the syringe: Actually Cold Beer - Shiner Bock $6.99 (6pk)

Look on your face when you first saw the photo - Priceless :)

Last edited:
Water drop fun.....:sexywink: (high SPEED photography)

IMG_0940.jpg

loeighthal - High Speed Photography??!!!! Mishele here...lol

LOL, sorry. I was out on a girls weekend in a no hairdryer, no phone, no internet, no running water retreat. I was lucky to get toothpaste and a clean pair of underwear. I'll join you next week for a fight to the death. ummmmm well, maybe not death but you get the drift. (Nice shot this week....I'm kind of glad I'm not competing.

LOL, sorry. I was out on a girls weekend in a no hairdryer, no phone, no internet, no running water retreat. I was lucky to get toothpaste and a clean pair of underwear. I'll join you next week for a fight to the death. ummmmm well, maybe not death but you get the drift. (Nice shot this week....I'm kind of glad I'm not competing.

I dont know your weekend sounded pretty sweet.....was there beer or Tequila there?!!!

No beer, no tequila. There was Black Zambuka. Purely for medicinal purposes. ;) It's amazing how much medical attention is needed when faced with nature.

Well done both.
I gave my vote to mishele becuse her photo could fit both categories. Speed with a hint of Mary Poppins.

Erected, I did a similar photo in boxer week 11 that raised a few eyebrows in my family who saw it. They were like "How the hell do you know so much about drugs?" All my info comes from movies LOL.

Thanks guys......I had soooo much fun doing the water drops!! I plan on doing some more maybe over the weekend. Now that I know what I m doing it will be easy to get setup again.

Most reactions

Back