boxers or briefs...? cotton or silk...

Calliopallie, you just might have to pick a side on this one ... I do believe there has been a line drawn.

Okay, Raven ... is it the Irish Pub shot in response to all the amateurs that you don't mind or did you have another choice?

to reiterate ... you go ... we go ... though at this point, it's more I go ... you dang skippy you're going, too!

I tell you what... why don't you send me both side photos and I'll decide whether or not you should post them! ;)

Calliope said:
I tell you what... why don't you send me both side photos and I'll decide whether or not you should post them! ;)

yea great idea....( hey calliope...email them to me too, i'll help make a decision :lol: )

kelox said:
Raven, you gonna take that kinda talk? Show her what you're made of. Don't let her bully you around!!!!

thought we had a good thing going ... hmmm ... Angelbaby ... you be watching your email, sweetie ...

Calliopallie ... you remember the coven oath? You do know that if you get both and they find there way on here without prior consent ... there will be a meeting at the cauldron held in your honor.

Give me a day or two ... I'll find them and get them scanned.

Perhaps we should start a poll?

anicole said:
thought we had a good thing going ... hmmm ... Angelbaby ... you be watching your email, sweetie ...

Calliopallie ... you remember the coven oath? You do know that if you get both and they find there way on here without prior consent ... there will be a meeting at the cauldron held in your honor.

Give me a day or two ... I'll find them and get them scanned.

Perhaps we should start a poll?

I remember the oath! I still have the scar!

You go, we go! I understand perfectly! ;)

Calliope said:
I remember the oath! I still have the scar!

You go, we go! I understand perfectly! ;)

Good girl ... that means you're on my side, right? :thumbup: :mrgreen:

I'm thinking Raven is running scared right about now ....

bock bock ... bock bock ...

ahhh...my little coven batlings.... i still hold supreme power...( you cant kill as many chickens as i have, and not hold everything but the feet and lips in my hand....) chicken lips.....i crack me up...

pallie... if i remember correctly, rod stewart still has that little legal matter to discuss with you, am i right??? your not even allowed to discuss the song "LEGS" in public.....( but privately, you gotta tell them that your the inspiration on that particular scottish ballad....)

none the less, my how centuries fly.... dont make me pull you and calliopallies extensive files in the coven...that would take time i dont wanna waste on "digging" up certain ugly decaying truths....

angel and kelox....watch what my fellow broom riders say....
to gaze upon my face is true death.....death i say... death......................................................................................!!

wahahahahahahahhhhaaaaaa.....( sorry, thought i was in the dark side gallery....my bad..)

anicole said:
I'm thinking Raven is running scared right about now ....

bock bock ... bock bock ...

for one, oh pallie.. i never run.... ever....makes the make up slide off....and the face if you didnt apply the "ms trudeauxe" wax correctly...

second.... bock bock..was what my first husband said for years...after i changed him into a cock....( make up your own jokes, thankyouverymuch)

aprilraven said:
ahhh...my little coven batlings.... i still hold supreme power...( you cant kill as many chickens as i have, and not hold everything but the feet and lips in my hand....) chicken lips.....i crack me up...

pallie... if i remember correctly, rod stewart still has that little legal matter to discuss with you, am i right??? your not even allowed to discuss the song "LEGS" in public.....( but privately, you gotta tell them that your the inspiration on that particular scottish ballad....)

none the less, my how centuries fly.... dont make me pull you and calliopallies extensive files in the coven...that would take time i dont wanna waste on "digging" up certain ugly decaying truths....

angel and kelox....watch what my fellow broom riders say....
to gaze upon my face is true death.....death i say... death......................................................................................!!

wahahahahahahahhhhaaaaaa.....( sorry, thought i was in the dark side gallery....my bad..)

This whole forum is on the dark side, they just don't know it yet! So, speak oh leader...

Flee if you must, Mistress ...

Raven knows what I hold ...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back