BOXING PICTURES!!!!

przemekmsu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First time taking boxing pictures!!!! I would like to Thank all the members that helped me out with some good advices before I took the pictures. And I would like to say "F%$K You" to the once that were assholes about it (you know who you are). Let me know what you guys think and give me some advice for the future. Thanks

IMG_0434.jpg

boxing146.jpg
IMG_0487.jpg
IMG_0673.jpg
IMG_0407.jpg
boxing461.jpg
IMG_0327.jpg
IMG_0251.jpg
boxing030.jpg
boxing638.jpg
boxing453.jpg
boxing587.jpg
boxing255.jpg
boxing798.jpg

I was thinking the same thing about the ring girls ... *LOL*

5 is OOF ... but 4, 7, 10 and 12 are great!!

You got some great pics. Very good job especially if this is your first time shooting such an event.

I'm not sure calling others a-holes does much for the discussion though. :meh:

Yes it was my first time, I was so excited about the way the pictures came out. I can't wait for a next boxing event so I can take more. I just had a sour experience with some members when I asked them for some advice. I am also a Jeep forum member and anytime that I do any work on my jeep and I fall into some problems I go to the forum and there is millions of people (mechanics) and they go out of there ways to help others for FREE. I asked some members here for some photography advice and I got letters back saying that they charge for there services and they refused to give any help. Now I was asking silly questions like which camera lens is the best, focus, settings etc. So, I believe that we are all here cause we have something in common (photography) so I would think that people would stay together and help each other out but I guess that is not the case. I think that people like that should not be on this forum. That is all.

Very nice! I really like them, both in a photography perspective and boxing perspective. :D

i have one of those from my parents film rebel, but i think the aperture is broken : (

did you have any AF issues with your 50mm?? Mine never seems to work on AF.. VERY rarely :/

Most reactions

New Topics

Back