boys will be boys

AndreaB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.my-life-in-frames.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
my little boy gets this evil face everytime he touches a toy gun. Looking for CC please.

IMG_4123a.jpg

I think that my focus was a bit off, but given that it is a 3 year old, they don't pose for long.

Last edited:
i guess ppl just don't like guns or what?
I don't think it is the gun that is the issue. I'm more inclined to think it is the photo.

Your subject is not well defined, the end of the barrel has no definition or detail. Camera right...... your son's features are blown out. The background blur is okay (except maybe the top left) but you need more DoF to emphasize your son IMO. A diffuser camera right would have been a tremendous help. Centered framing is usually a no-go in general. There are exceptions though. The infamous words ring clear. Nice snapshot.

i guess ppl just don't like guns or what?
I don't think it is the gun that is the issue. I'm more inclined to think it is the photo.

Your subject is not well defined, the end of the barrel has no definition or detail. Camera right...... your son's features are blown out. The background blur is okay (except maybe the top left) but you need more DoF to emphasize your son IMO. A diffuser camera right would have been a tremendous help. Centered framing is usually a no-go in general. There are exceptions though. The infamous words ring clear. Nice snapshot.

+2

Most reactions

Back