boys

Graig...

you boys are weird.. haha
I dont think its anything about wanting to show up their mates, i just think most girls want to feel feminine around their guy and if hes got a prettier face, then she may feel a bit confused about her role in the relationship.

ugly mug...I dont think youll ever have to worry about such a thing graig.

Yeah, that's starting to get into the psychological aspect, which is going to be different for everyone. You can't make those kind of assumptions for a group of people based on the small sample you know. Even though we meet thousands of people in our lifetime, it's a drop in the bucket compared to how many are in the world today.

A physical sexual urge is something that programmed into most people. It's how we deal with that urge that varies so much from person to person.

A physical sexual urge is something that programmed into most people. It's how we deal with that urge that varies so much from person to person.

extremely well said.

uh, sex?

hmmm. maybe it was about sex.

sex i think.

pretty sure it's sex.

sex.

perhaps there is a bit of frustration for some people on the forum and thats why the threads always get back to it?
or perhaps its an ejoyable subject to talk about...

You are the Instigator of Pottymouthedness

only a searingly beautiful woman may carry this title. one who is pure, has beautiful full lips, generous open eyes, silky blonde hair with highlights and consistency of cream, artistic acumen, and wisdom beyond her years.

i am not she.

coulda sworn you were, tho. :wink:

Osmer_Toby said:
only a searingly beautiful woman may carry this title. one who is pure, has beautiful full lips, generous open eyes, silky blonde hair with highlights and consistency of cream, artistic acumen, and wisdom beyond her years.
Six out of seven isn't bad, though.

Damn! I missed the fun thread. :cry:

You guys covered this very well without me, though. :wink: Good read!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back