Braaap! Freestyle Ski-dooing

runnah

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took the kid to see some stunts, so these were all shot one handed while holding a fussy 3 year old. I want to get some different angles but the snow was deep and I couldn't carry the kid. I wish I had goten more compression to give a better sense of scale.

K52A5967 by runnah555, on Flickr

K52A5989 by runnah555, on Flickr

K52A5995 by runnah555, on Flickr

K52A5997 by runnah555, on Flickr

K52A6018 by runnah555, on Flickr

K52A6043 by runnah555, on Flickr

K52A6176 by runnah555, on Flickr

K52A6183 by runnah555, on Flickr

K52A6306 by runnah555, on Flickr

K52A6327 by runnah555, on Flickr

very nice, must be tricky to get balance with your colours with all that white

the best part is, most of them are just air shots, with seemingly no background.
should be an easy cut and paste job to photoshop them into pretty much anywhere!
the possibilities are endless man!

Thanks, I really love action photography.

the best part is, most of them are just air shots, with seemingly no background.
should be an easy cut and paste job to photoshop them into pretty much anywhere!
the possibilities are endless man!

Organizers already want my pics to use on social media and printing.

very nice, must be tricky to get balance with your colours with all that white

Spot metering and exposure compensation were crucial in this setting.

Three year old in one arm, camera in the other? Now that is talent!

Nice set here. I tried to pick a favorite but couldn't do it. 2,3,4,5,6,and 9 all tied.

Nice set here. I tried to pick a favorite but couldn't do it. 2,3,4,5,6,and 9 all tied.

haha yeah it was a bit of a struggle.

Just a bit, huh? ;-) Im pretty sure if I ever tried that it would lead to disaster for either my camera, my three year old- or both. Then again it doesn't help that my kids got their dads genes are the three year old is already over half my size. That doesn't make for easy juggling.

Just a bit, huh? ;-) Im pretty sure if I ever tried that it would lead to disaster for either my camera, my three year old- or both. Then again it doesn't help that my kids got their dads genes are the three year old is already over half my size. That doesn't make for easy juggling.

He is very clingy right now so he sticks right by me.

Most reactions

Back