Brand new Canon 17-85mm F/4-5.6 IS for sale

Iluvslr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Brand new Canon 17-85mm F/4-5.6 IS USM, which is just 3 days old and used only once for testing. It came as a kit lens with my camera, so I dont have a box. but it comes bubble wrapped with unfilled warranty card and copy of purchase invoice for warranty purposes. Lens has full one year warranty.

I am selling this as I need a fast lens for my kind of shooting.

I am selling it for $450.

I live in Edmonton, Alberta and would prefer to sell it locally. I will consider shipping If I can get paid by EMT

Please PM for pictures of the lens

Yes, those were my first post in this forum and yes, I am selling my gear. Any Issues ??

Unfortunately people are suspicious if there are sales attempts on first posts. Some eBay ratings or photos help. Photos!

Thanks for the clarification Buszaj. I never sold in ebay, so I dont have any ratings. That is the reason I prefer to sell locally, so that the buyer can examine the lens in person and verify the invoice with the store it was bought, if he wants to.

I can email the pictures to the interested buyers as I am not able to attach them with the posts.

Etiquette states that you should contribute to the forum for a while before trying to sell something. Generally the rip-off merchants are the ones that come on and try to flog stuff right away.

Price reduced to $399

Most reactions

New Topics

Back