Brand New Logo & Website

ColeGauthier

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys!

I have just revamped and re branded my photography business. Please have a look at my website and any feedback is much appreciated! It's 80% finished, there is still images to add and a few other things.

Gauthier Photography

Cheers,

Cole G.

The website looks nice on my iPad, but the logo looks low blurry as if it was a low res image enlarged quite a bit.

Nice layout and photos, but there are several coding errors. Go to
The W3C Markup Validation Service and enter your URL for a detailed list.

I have just looked over the errors on the website, a lot of them I have to fix because of the transition I did from my localhost on my personal computer to the live fully functional site. It will all be resolved in the next week. For now, I am glad it's up and running for the first time I have done this.. lol

Investment?
I want to get some photos made, not make an investment.
However, once on that page I expect to see some prices.
Otherwise, I move on to look at other photographers web sites.
Price (or Prices) is not a 4-letter word.

The family photo on the Investment page has some issues.
The Sun was to high in the sky and they are all squinting - except for the 2 guys who are under exposed because they got sent to the back in the shade of the trees.

I recommend only putting your best photos on your web pages that aren't Client Gallery pages

Investment?
I want to get some photos made, not make an investment.
However, once on that page I expect to see some prices.
Otherwise, I move on to look at other photographers web sites.
Price (or Prices) is not a 4-letter word.

The family photo on the Investment page has some issues.
The Sun was to high in the sky and they are all squinting - except for the 2 guys who are under exposed because they got sent to the back in the shade of the trees.

I recommend only putting your best photos on your web pages that aren't Client Gallery pages

Thank you for the positive comments. I have made changes.

Not sure I would include a testimonial from someone with the same last name as you.

Not sure I would include a testimonial from someone with the same last name as you.

I have thought about that but I left it in since I have no personal nor family related history with her, she was just another client that I just met.

Well, YOU know that... Is that a common last name in Canada?

Maybe you could use just first name or initials for that testimonial.

Most reactions

Back