*BRAND NEW* NIKON D90 DSLR W/ AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens KIT

fliplyricist1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Up for sale is a Nikon D90 DSLR 12.3 megapixel camera complete with the renowned auto focus DX Nikkor 18-105mm lense as well as other bundled accessories. This kit is BRAND NEW, never opened. Received it as a gift for a trip to the phillippines I was 'supposed' to take, but unfortunately fell-through :(
...so my loss is your gain. I'm sure you already know since this is a photography forum, but this is pretty much one of THE dslr's to have...world-renowned Nikon quality and lense dynamics as well as aftermarket support. I would LOVE to have kept it and actually used it, but I just do not have the time nor means to justify keeping such an expensive and beautiful piece of machinery. Does not only pictures but video as well.

This kit includes the absolutely awesome NIKKOR 18-105mm lense, which itself sells seperately for around 300 dollars or more. You can begin using the camera and capturing breathtaking images right out of the box. It also includes the slew of following accessories which pretty much leaves little else to be desired:

Strap,
Rechargeable Li-ion battery EN-EL3e,
Quick charger MH-18a,
USB cable UC-E4,
Audio video cable EG-D2,
Body cap,
Eyepiece cap,
Accessory shoe cover,
LCD monitor over BM-10,
Lens hood,
Lens softcase,
Lens cap,
Software CD-ROM,
Quick guide,
User's manual

So whether you're a seasoned vet or just a journeyman looking to get serious into photography, the D90 is the one for you. Pro car shots? Hell yes. Emo myspace low-light bathroom self-portraits? You betcha. This thing is a BEAST.

check out the following youtube vid and check the responses....many pro photographers give it nothing but praise:

I am asking 1100 shipped via USPS priority mail insured. Paypal and confirmed address ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I will cover all paypal fees and provide a tracking number within 24 hours of payment receipt. Once again camera is brand new and box never opened.

Please refer to my flawless ebay feedback under same sn...I also have flawless feedback on several other forums with same sn as well. Can provide more photos or references upon request. Paypal business verified for over 5 years.

Thanks and please pm me if interested or have any questions!

:)

o5yhsg.jpg

2rnbubb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dang thats a decently good price considering condition and that someone gets the 18-105 with it.. im almost tempted to buy it but i dont have the capital

0, the box was never opened. (See the ad, had also talked to him via IM).

^^ thanks much

indeed, 0 shutter actions. camera is brand new in-box and box never opened.

I suppose if someone was very serious in purchasing I could briefly open the box and take a picture of the contents, but as it sits right now I'd like to keep my description accurate and contents pristine.

thanks again

Damn, I just bought a Nikon D5000. This is an awesome deal man. Somebody is going to be very lucky to have it.

wish I had my tax return right about now.

Wish I didn't need to buy a truck about now.

Most reactions

Back