Brand new to SLRs

tsjarvis63

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Yesterday i got a nikon d40, and sat down to figure it out all night and just mess around. Then today after school i took some shots that i am pretty happy with :D
Don't mind the fisheye ones, i was just messin with the stupid photoshop fisheye :p
Try to enjoy hahah
scoot1.jpg

scoot3.jpg

scoot2.jpg

ruler.jpg

carcopy.jpg

caseygirl.jpg

caseyinaction.jpg

key.jpg

mmm.jpg

and this i'm going to edit and then get it printed out for my grandpa, who is a Nam veteran and is paralyzed, and was diagnosed with lung cancer a few weeks ago. and he bought me the camera so i really wanted to do something for him
flaggg.jpg

First and foremost....tell your grandpa thank you for his service from me.

The photos are great. I like them very much. I love the fisheye ones....I just got photoshop myself, i'll have to play around with that effect.

Good stuff here, and congrats on your new camera. Got mine yesterday!

I love the American Flag....it's the best!@

hey, yeah if you take a nice action shot from a good distance it will come out nice if you fisheye it with photoshop

and thanks very much

good luck with your camera

The first and last ones are pretty good, though the flag is a tad overexposed (bright) which is no problem to fix in photoshop. Keep it up man.

Thanks, i thought it was over exposed too, but i didn't even change the exposure haha. i guess i should have lowered it. I made everything black and white except the flag, and then printed it out for him. it looks really good.

thanks again

Most reactions

New Topics

Back