Brand New

mateoambro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good afternoon Photo Forum people. I am brand new to the site, and brand new to attempting any kind of decent photography. The last camera I had was a Canon Powershot ELPH SD750. It took decent photos about 10 years or so ago when I bought it, but I never played with settings or anything like that.

I just purchased an Olympus OM-D EM1 with the M.ZUIKO ED 14-150MM F4.0-5.6 II from the local camera shop near me. I walked in thinking about getting a Canon Rebel T6i or something similar, but after talking to the guy there, the EM1 seemed to really fit the things is "plan" on doing.

I'm excited to be here and begin learning about photography!

Welcome and congrats on the new camera! Jump in to any of the forums and hang on.....you will learn a lot here.
Be aware of personalities before you assume some one is rude or such. There are some who answer smug and some are very technical, but wow have I learned a lot and made some 'friends'
Enjoy..

Thank you, Nancy. The personality thing is true of most forums I've seen in the past. I can't wait to start learning.

Welcome and congrats on the new camera! Jump in to any of the forums and hang on.....you will learn a lot here.
Be aware of personalities before you assume some one is rude or such. There are some who answer smug and some are very technical, but wow have I learned a lot and made some 'friends'
Enjoy..
And there are some of us who aspire to be both... Lol.

For the op, welcome to the forum

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Oh and I forgot to mention the good looking ones like Robbins :)

Enjoy..
And there are some of us who aspire to be both... Lol.

For the op, welcome to the forum

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back