Brand "snobbery" ?

People still buy Nikon cameras? Why?

What are you- Like an idiot?

I'd like to hear from someone on why he/she chose the camera system that makes them smile!!!!

Well, since pretty much every film SLR in my family is Minolta, and I got a great deal on an 8000i, I pretty much settled on Sony so I wouldn't have to go out and re-buy all those lenses.

Fortunately Sony also picked up one of the little things from Minolta that I like so much; lens caps that *stay put* with or without a filter in place, but still come off easily when you're ready. Anybody know if there's an aftermarket maker that produces the same style as their 55mm caps in 72mm?

It was a joke.

What's unfortunate is that I have to explain that.

OIC, I read what you wrote for what it said rather than what was in your head.

Unfortunately you're not a comedian, well maybe, I see you shoot Canon.

jk

Pentax - do these guys even have a high end camera?
Sony - sorry, but 20 years of a company chasing a quick buck and then screwing their customers by changing direction and releasing cheap crap + lack of experience makes me never want to touch their cameras. Sony like Philips is a company I only respect for their microchips and wholesale products. (personal opinion)

P.s. I am a snob.
A K20D tromps on a D80 and except for burst speed is very competitive with a D200, albeit less klunky and and a better deal with more features- and no Sony products inside, lol. Although it's not a complete pro level package, neither is any Nikon short of a D700 or a D3x depending on your definition. You won't find cheap plastic mounts on a Pentax lens, either... :razz:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back