Break-up letter

I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate the last of my brand new hampster Jack's cage liner paper. You didn't even bother brushing your teeth after eating, and before kissing my sister's boyfriend's aunt who stole my last boyfriend by cooking him delicious apple body paint, which she painted on the cieling.

Anyway, I digress. We decided not to have any

I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate the last of my brand new hampster Jack's cage liner paper. You didn't even bother brushing your teeth after eating, and before kissing my sister's boyfriend's aunt who stole my last boyfriend by cooking him delicious apple body paint, which she painted on the cieling.

Anyway, I digress. We decided not to have any pets because of your

Anyway, I digress. We decided not to have any pets because of your stupid allergy to fur

I'm leaving you because only yesterday you ate the last of my brand new hampster Jack's cage liner paper. You didn't even bother brushing your teeth after eating, and before kissing my sister's boyfriend's aunt who stole my last boyfriend by cooking him delicious apple body paint, which she painted on the cieling.​

Anyway, I digress. We decided not to have any pets because of your stupid allergy to furbies and other fuzzy

Anyway, I digress. We decided not to have any pets because of your stupid allergy to furbies and other fuzzy figments of your imagination

Anyway, I digress. We decided not to have any pets because of your stupid allergy to furbies and other fuzzy figments of your imagination forevermore also known as

Anyway, I digress. We decided not to have any pets because of your stupid allergy to furbies and other fuzzy figments of your imagination forevermore also known as farting of the brain

Anyway, I digress. We decided not to have any pets because of your stupid allergy to furbies and other fuzzy figments of your imagination forevermore also known as farting of the brain - something you became aware

Anyway, I digress. We decided not to have any pets because of your stupid allergy to furbies and other fuzzy figments of your imagination forevermore also known as farting of the brain - something you became aware of back in 1927

Anyway, I digress. We decided not to have any pets because of your stupid allergy to furbies and other fuzzy figments of your imagination forevermore also known as farting of the brain - something you became aware of back in 1927 when you fell on

Anyway, I digress. We decided not to have any pets because of your stupid allergy to furbies and other fuzzy figments of your imagination forevermore also known as farting of the brain - something you became aware of back in 1927when you fell on a guitar. The guitar

Anyway, I digress. We decided not to have any pets because of your stupid allergy to furbies anthat you stole fromd other fuzzy figments of your imagination forevermore also known as farting of the brain - something you became aware of back in 1927when you fell on a guitar. The guitar that you stole from

Anyway, I digress. We decided not to have any pets because of your stupid allergy to furbies anthat you stole fromd other fuzzy figments of your imagination forevermore also known as farting of the brain - something you became aware of back in 1927when you fell on a guitar. The guitar that you stole from Lynard Skynard, before their

Anyway, I digress. We decided not to have any pets because of your stupid allergy to furbies anthat you stole fromd other fuzzy figments of your imagination forevermore also known as farting of the brain - something you became aware of back in 1927when you fell on aguitar. The guitar that you stole from Lynard Skynard, before their herpes outbreak became public

Anyway, I digress. We decided not to have any pets because of your stupid allergy to furbies and other fuzzy figments of your imagination forevermore also known as farting of the brain - something you became aware of back in 1927when you fell on aguitar. The guitar that you stole from Lynard Skynard, before their herpes outbreak became public and the chickens got

Most reactions

New Topics

Back