Breaking news!!

AlisonPower said:
:cheer: Odin rules :mrgreen:

I luv ya, Miss Alison! ::woof!::

Odin1.jpg

:lmao: Sorry, every now and then you people have to see the enlarged version of the avatar so you can appreciate what I stare at in my house every day! The jaw-dropping beauty of this animal cannot be surpassed!

Corry: thanks for resurrecting this thread.....it was a welcome reminder. :hug::

graigdavis said:
Fifi is in hiding. left a note saying something about a pug nosed dog threatening his life.

*GASP!* NOOOO!!!! We'll have to get Fifi a body guard...how bout

Aliyah, from Tough Cats Inc.

JUMPHIGH.jpg

What in the heck is going on in this thread? Im getting all loopy. You guys need to open a window and let this place air out a bit. Too much smoke in here!!! my eyes are burning and all red and stuff... cough... cough... gasp* !!!! :shock:

Go up and do a search on 'fifi' and you'll find like 6 or 7 threads on the Odin vs Fifi TPF mascot elections! :)

oh okay...i've been away for abit. Thanks C. wait- you said mascot!?! my vote is on the platapus!!!!! Patty the platapus!!!!

mygrain said:
oh okay...i've been away for abit. Thanks C. wait- you said mascot!?! my vote is on the platapus!!!!! Patty the platapus!!!!

The Fifi/Odin elections were a loooong time ago...like, late last summer. I resurrected this thread cuz it made me laugh.

Most reactions

Back