Breaking The Limitations of Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
He became a very successful pilot a very young age as a prophecy predicted. Quite a strange tale.
I read "famous" and not successful. And created sweeping changes overnight while in his mid 20s.

Reminds me of a pilot who became "famous" and created sweeping (pilot cabin requirements) changes overnight, and was in his mid 20s ... just a few weeks ago.

First watch this......

Then this will make perfect sense.

OMG..... He has a theme song.:aiwebs_016:

Catchy toon. One can really boogie to this one.

OMG..... He has a theme song.:aiwebs_016:

Catchy toon. One can really boogie to this one.

is that.....is that a clip on tie?!?

oh, btw josh...
your podcasts are very underexposed. you need some fill light.

He became a very successful pilot a very young age as a prophecy predicted. Quite a strange tale.

What is really disturbing was this I read
"Lamat is a gay captain who loves little boys. Sacrifice little boys to Lamat and you will go to heaven."

the first 2 sentences from Captain Lamat - Lamatolgy In Captain Lamats Name

edited: not "paragraphs" but first 2 sentences from the link

Well you do have to be barmy to be a Lamat follower.

First watch this......

I started to watch that when it was embedded somewhere in the last thread. You'll note that the first thing he does is to tell people to stop the video immediately if we don't want to hear him prattle on for 11 + minutes. I stopped the video. 11 minutes is way too much of my life to waste on that.

:biglaugh:

Edit: Per Sharon's request, I am now going to go find two photo threads to comment on.

First watch this......

I started to watch that when it was embedded somewhere in the last thread. You'll note that the first thing he does is to tell people to stop the video immediately if we don't want to hear him prattle on for 11 + minutes. I stopped the video. 11 minutes is way too much of my life to waste on that.

Edit: Per Sharon's request, I am now going to go find two photo threads to comment on.

You know, I'm no longer convinced that a little censorship is such a bag thing!

First watch this......

You know, I'm no longer convinced that a little censorship is such a bag thing!

Can you fix this. I wanted to give you a like and a funny both. I could only do one, not both. HOW VANILLA of the forum to not allow multiple selections.

Well you do have to be barmy to be a Lamat follower.

all sixes and sevens that one is
I just noticed your sig. Shouldn't you change it to Artist Vanilla??? You know you have been duly chastised by the OP or have you not drunk of it's Kool-aid yet?

fixed it for ya!
OMFG!!!! I Just Snotted Pop Out of My Nose...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Your a mod, please give yourself 10 funnies for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back