Breaking The Limitations of Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing as vanilla photography, no forbidden zonrs other than what the law states, just vanilla minds. You like it, you don't like it, get over it and move on. Lifes too short to worry about crap like that.

A wise man once said.

Never sweat the petty stuff and never pet the sweaty stuff.
Explain the vanilla photography on this forum then? 90% of what i've seen here is very bland.
Easy, there is no vanilla photography on this forum or in the rest of the world. You have a narrow vanilla mind. Like it, don't like it. It doesn't matter.

http://www.wordsonimages.com/pics/105141-o.jpg

What I find vanilla are the pseudo-intellectual questions that get presented for "discussion."

and all along I thought it was a true selfie :BangHead:

:biglaugh:

View attachment 99828

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro
Why would you use this?

obviously he is pushing artistic boundaries.
Does he own the copyright to such an image?

copyright on that image doesnt exit.
we covered this already.
if your going to comment, please try and keep up.

and all along I thought it was a true selfie :BangHead:

:biglaugh:

View attachment 99828

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro
Why would you use this?

obviously he is pushing artistic boundaries.

copyright on that image doesnt exit.
we covered this already.
if your going to comment, please try and keep up.
WE didn't cover anything, YOU made up a bunch of nonsense and passed it off as truth and fact. Please, keep up.

Apparently some court of "law" decreed that the image has NO copyright. Public domaine, dude!

Apparently some court of "law" decreed that the image has NO copyright. Public domaine, dude!
One sided argument as always, very hypocritical of you to claim that my photos are my fathers property and not mine yet when I turn it around you don't actually have a solid defence.

...WE didn't cover anything, YOU made up a bunch of nonsense and passed it off as truth and fact. Please, keep up.
I refuse to believe that anyone could possibly be as obtuse as you appear to be, and therefore must assume that you are in fact trolling the board for some as-yet, uknown reason. Given that, any further rude or inappropriate comments directed toward any member, moderator or not, of this board will earn you an extended posting vacation.

...WE didn't cover anything, YOU made up a bunch of nonsense and passed it off as truth and fact. Please, keep up.
I refuse to believe that anyone could possibly be as obtuse as you appear to be, and therefore must assume that you are in fact trolling the board for some as-yet, uknown reason. Given that, any further rude or inappropriate comments directed toward any member, moderator or not, of this board will earn you an extended posting vacation.
Where can I complain about you abusing your power as a moderator?

One sided argument as always, very hypocritical of you to claim that my photos are my fathers property and not mine yet when I turn it around you don't actually have a solid defence.
Hey! Why are you picking on me?

I don't recall disparaging your photographs or your posts.

You asked about the monkey photograph, and I responded with factual information.

Where can I complain about you abusing your power as a moderator?
You "report" the post, just as you would anybody else's. All the mods get the same reports.

FWIW; I fail to see where tirediron has abused the mod privilege.

My advice is to not escalate any argument, because if it gets heated, somebody is leaving.

Calvin%20Noir%20thread%20still%20open.gif

Hey! Why are you picking on me?

I don't recall disparaging your photographs or your posts.

You asked about the monkey photograph, and I responded with factual information.
I'm not picking on you, I don't pick on anyone. I'm saying it out loud so people understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back