Bridals - Retro!

twocolor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been absent from the forum for a while. Jobs have been coming in faster than I can get them processed and back out to the client. Plus I got a fun little family vaca to Arches National Monument.

But, the other day I did these bridals, and was stunned at the beauty of the bride, the location. So, I'm pausing work long enough to share!

3722075650_b8b02f6731.jpg

3721261817_09bf651256.jpg

3721261085_dbf4d33dca.jpg

3722072530_82df4ae112.jpg

3721258899_a1349d7358.jpg

3722070566_8b54d4f178.jpg

3721257279_ba8e73eaaf.jpg

3721255505_b4bfe6d5a5.jpg

more, and more:
Flickr: scrapmom1's Photostream

Disclaimer:
They are bright!! The bride asked for "EXTREME" processing. She asked for some spot coloring, but I think I did it mild enough that your eyes won't notice it right off. She wanted some retro/vintage coloring . . . this was some fun processing!

These are interesting. They give me an old movie star type of feel. I have a feeling the bride is the dramatic type. Am I right?! LOL! Anyway.....

#1. This is my favorite of the set. I wish I could see her whole face though. Some beautiful eyes.

#2. How cool. I have never seen a bride shot on a giant train.

#3. This is the one that really sceams old time movie star to me. Or soap opera star diva. I love it. Again, something different.

#4. I think you should crop tighter on this one. I don't think the background really adds to the photo.

#5. Again, this one gives me the old movie star vibe. I like that! I think you should of gotten the whole window in the frame. I think it looks a bit akward cut off and oops I think I can see you in the window - photoshop that out for sure.

#6. What an interesting look the bride has on her face! You must tell me if she is an actress or something. Maybe an artist herself? Or was that your idea? Who evers I really like the different approach here. Totally not your typical bride. This must of been a fun one to shoot!

These are interesting. They give me an old movie star type of feel. I have a feeling the bride is the dramatic type. Am I right?! LOL! Anyway.....

#1. This is my favorite of the set. I wish I could see her whole face though. Some beautiful eyes.

#2. How cool. I have never seen a bride shot on a giant train.

#3. This is the one that really sceams old time movie star to me. Or soap opera star diva. I love it. Again, something different.

#4. I think you should crop tighter on this one. I don't think the background really adds to the photo.

#5. Again, this one gives me the old movie star vibe. I like that! I think you should of gotten the whole window in the frame. I think it looks a bit akward cut off and oops I think I can see you in the window - photoshop that out for sure.

#6. What an interesting look the bride has on her face! You must tell me if she is an actress or something. Maybe an artist herself? Or was that your idea? Who evers I really like the different approach here. Totally not your typical bride. This must of been a fun one to shoot!

Thanks for the comments. I went through and did some tighter crops on a few, and photoshopped myself out of the window!

Here's one of the whole window, I'm in the window on this one to, but cropped it out for the brides prints!
3721258537_0deb6d4fc3.jpg

Just gorgeous!
#4 and #5 though... look at the window behind her where her shadow falls... you can see a neon light either inside the building or reflecting from behind that you should clone out.

I think these are just great! They really seem to show her character. Good job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back