darthkir

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
syakirzainol.fotopages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys,

I am a newcomer in wedding photography, here are a couple shots I took recently. Hope to receive some comments.

Thanks.

080601-0401.jpg

080601-1164.jpg

I really like these images. The composition is great, you were fortunate to have such a lovely subject.
I sorta feel that the top one could use a bit more sharp in the eyes. I hope you don't mind me leaving an example. I used a couple of Actions on this to brighten the skin and the eyes, plus an Action to paint some sharp into the eyes and a bit of the other details.

Actions used are:
"Digital fill flash" V2
"Amazing detail finder" V2

bride.jpg

Amber
Kubota Image Tools team

I really like these images. The composition is great, you were fortunate to have such a lovely subject.
I sorta feel that the top one could use a bit more sharp in the eyes. I hope you don't mind me leaving an example. I used a couple of Actions on this to brighten the skin and the eyes, plus an Action to paint some sharp into the eyes and a bit of the other details.

Actions used are:
"Digital fill flash" V2
"Amazing detail finder" V2

bride.jpg

Amber
Kubota Image Tools team

Thanks! The sharper eyes indeed look better and bring out her beauty better. Fortunately I have these actions and will try them later.

Wow, she is just beautiful. Is that henna on her fingers? If so, I think its really neat that you showed part of her culture in her photo.

Yes, thats henna. Its normally used here by Malays and Indians during weddings.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back