Bride

Christie Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.christiephoto.com
Window-light candid of bride from recent wedding. Please... feel free to critique.

Thanks!
-Pete

123_3794.jpg

This is a great shot, like it a lot. Nice warm tones, good choice of DOF, good composition, the expressions on their faces say a lot. I wouldnt change a thing on it!

You can tell that you know what you're doing, good job

Normally, a person in the background would be distracting but you have managed to make it work quite well. He blends into the background just enough and because he is looking back at the bride, it leads your eye back to the bride. Great photo.

Beautiful story! :thumbup:

I really love this for a number of reasons... The expressions on their faces shows her inner joy at the occasion and his admiration of her. The lighting on her is just fantastic the way it creates a soft glow around her and the way it lets her veil sparkle without distracting from the scene. The flowers are lit in a way to show their beauty as well. Her skin and shape are very well defined, just lovely all around. Ok if I had to find something about this bothered me I would have to say there is a tiny little speck of white in the upper right hand about even with her crown but on the far edge of the frame that is oddly shaped and drew my attention a few times. Sorry didn't mean to go on and on. Wonderful job and I bet she flipped over it!! : )

Most reactions

Back