Status
Not open for further replies.

amatuerallie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
wed1.jpg

Seriously, is she supposed to be standing under mistletoe?

Seriously, is she supposed to be standing under mistletoe?
WTH doe mistletoe have to do with this photo. Yet another smart ass response.....that is ME by the way, I didn't take the photo, was taken with my cam though. I like how it shows the background and meditating right before the marriage. Go stand under the mistletoe BRM....you won't get kissed with that attitude. orrin, I appreciate your honest opinion without being a smartass.

So what kinda comments were you looking for if you didn't even take the shot?

Not smarta$$ one's......and me not taking the photo wasn't raised until you brought it up. I did the settings, my cam, handed it to someone to snap the shot.

I was merely going to suggest that the shot is not level.

Not smarta$$ one's......and me not taking the photo wasn't raised until you brought it up. I did the settings, my cam, handed it to someone to snap the shot.

In all honesty my question wasn't to be an ass. Some people post in this section and don't want C&C. You mentioned that you did not take the shot, so I thought you might not want critique. Oh well.....

You did the settings? Program AE?

You did the settings? Program AE?

I was going to mention that too but she's a beginner so....

OP, that book E.Rose and WesternGuy recommended, Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson, is a really great book for beginners! It will pretty much teach you how to shoot full manual! Its a short book and easy to read.

I thought it was against the rules to CC photos that don't ask for it... What's the point of putting CC if it's for all photos?

I thought it was against the rules to CC photos that don't ask for it... What's the point of putting CC if it's for all photos?

Forum: The Black & White Gallery
A gallery for showing all of your B&W images - film and digital alike - and for general feedback and critique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back