Bride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so confused on why a photo is posted up with such strong emotional attachment to a forum. If there is that strong of an attachment then a forum is not the place to share this photo. Facebook or email would be a better way to share. If you are going to post it up here expect honest opinions and ones you don't like or want to hear.

In my opinion I don't like this image. The bride "you" is not separated from the background and it is very distracting. The leaves above your head are also very distracting and I would clone them out. maybe darken the background some to create some separation.

Allie, the folk you add to your ignore list COULD be your greatest resources if you came here to learn from others with more experience. If you didn't come here for that one reason, why are you here, eh?

Try to understand that even harsh criticism is criticism and valuable. I wish i had as much feedback on my threads as you get.

What was your purpose of posting this shot? Ask yourself.
What are you trying to accomplish here on TPF?

This site isn't for crybabies and little boys and girls. It's a wealth of resource and no holds barred commentary. Use it or leave it but don't complain about it.

Trever nailed it.

As much as I don't think the OP was right is what she did/said, I think everyone needs to rethink what they say and consider are they only talking the way they are because they are behind a computer screen? Everyone should consider treating others how they would like to be treated. Just saying.

Seriously, is she supposed to be standing under mistletoe?
WTH doe mistletoe have to do with this photo. Yet another smart ass response.....that is ME by the way, I didn't take the photo, was taken with my cam though. I like how it shows the background and meditating right before the marriage. Go stand under the mistletoe BRM....you won't get kissed with that attitude. orrin, I appreciate your honest opinion without being a smartass.

You opened yourself up for this one. It does look like she (you) is standing under the mistletoe... The smart ass comment came when you got snippy. Sorry, Girl. You started this war being a b1tch instead of asking what she was talking about in a civilized manner.

I am questioning the true legality of it being posted here. Yep, you set the camera up and you own the camera, but someone else took the photo. It's their copyright in the basest definition of the law.

I am yet to decide if we are supposed to CC the image or not, so I might as well put my foot in my rather large beak now and get on with it.
1. your bride is tipping to the left
2. it's not black and white, it's grayscale
3.The on board flash is creating the ghosting shadows and it's not flattering. You are a very thin girl and the second shadow to the arms, etc does not show that.
4. the incredible blow out at the curtain thing next to the boobs is drawing the eye to the boobs.
5. It looks like a snapshot someone caught as you were walking by and your eyes happened to be closed.
6. composition is poor at best. Bride is dead center. There are way to many distractions to draw from the bride-including the mistletoe, there are pieces of wood growing out of the bride's head and bouquet, it will not print to any standard size but a 4x6 without some major cropping that will compromise the composition even more.

As much as I don't think the OP was right is what she did/said, I think everyone needs to rethink what they say and consider are they only talking the way they are because they are behind a computer screen? Everyone should consider treating others how they would like to be treated. Just saying.
She is being treated as she treats others.

She is being treated as she treats others.

I understand that. But I don't know that stooping to that level is appropriate for a group of adults. I am not trying to defend her actions in any way, just trying to point out maybe everyone else should take a step back for a second and think about what they say. There is another person on the other end and sometimes people loose track of that.

Maybe in simple terms I am saying "Lets keep it classy everyone"

Sorry, Girl. You started this war being a b1tch instead of asking what she was talking about in a civilized manner.

Hmmm.....I believe that calling someone a ***** is uncalled for.......you should think of others feelings when you post. lol

Sorry, Girl. You started this war being a b1tch instead of asking what she was talking about in a civilized manner.

Hmmm.....I believe that calling someone a ***** is uncalled for.......you should think of others feelings when you post. lol

Oh the hypocrisy!

DancingLock.gif

EatingPopcorn.gif

Ahhhh, yes... I humbly apologize...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back