Bride

Christie Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.christiephoto.com
One from my wedding this weekend. I'll post more later, but wanted to share this one right away.

-Pete

bride.jpg

LOVE IT!

how much post processing was involved? as a newbie i am trying to understand how one can transform an image to achieve such a result, and what is required as a base to start with...thanks.

This is very nice, I love the lighting on my screen it looks a little bit noisy but i'm sure its just my screen. Beautiful image

Awesome image Pete!

1st.. _ Love the pose. - The lighting is awesome. The PP is great , composition is wonderful. It makes me feel good when I look at this pic.

I'm on an uncalibrated monitor right now, but it looks to have a green cast to it.

Probably the monitor though, Great bokeh though, good seperation.

I like it. It does look a bit dark and green though. My only other critique would be for her to have tilted her head slightly to her right. That would help eliminate the folds in her neck. Her head might even be turned just a tad too much towards the camera. It's a profile of her face but I can see her right eye lashes so a tilt of the head and also a slight turn of the head away from the camera would help her look less strained.

I really like this one. Your pictures are very distinctive Pete. And, even though you've heard it already and agreed, I see a green tint on my monitor as well:) They look like a really nice young couple. Love the vignette as well!

I like this. Little green but still works very nicely. Nice control of the DOF. Your experience shows in this image.

I think this is very well done and proof that the "classic" style of wedding photography still has a place.

Most reactions

Back