Brides Tattoos and Wedding ( --- C&C Please

In my eyes the work is ok given the subject, women covered in tattoos look absolutely appalling, personally I'd of refused the job, over this side of the pond these folk are classed as chavs, and look it. H

In my eyes the work is ok given the subject, women covered in tattoos look absolutely appalling, personally I'd of refused the job, over this side of the pond these folk are classed as chavs, and look it. H

I don't mind if you do not like my work,. Thats your opinion. Please do not make fun of my subjects. She and her friends are beautiful people with or without the tattoos. Trash the work not the people. Folks like you that judge without knowing are classed as chavs.

These are lovely!! I love the shots and the editing! Well Done!!
(and those people have a lovely energy about them! I say beautiful shots and beautiful subjects!)

Chill flash, not all of us with tats are chavs

The shots are cool, and the bride is too. She and her groom like the tattoos other wise they wouldn't be on display and thats all that matters

Loving no2 and no 5

I don't mind if you do not like my work,. Thats your opinion. Please do not make fun of my subjects. She and her friends are beautiful people with or without the tattoos. Trash the work not the people. Folks like you that judge without knowing are classed as chavs.
Yeah I think that comment was totally un called for. I think you did excellent work and even though I am not a big tattoo guy I think the bride is very attractive tattos or not.

Your weakness has now turned into one of your strengths!! Your post processing is bang on, the composition is great, DOF is right on.
I love #6 with the older folks and the urban feel to the background.
Wonderful work.

Your weakness has now turned into one of your strengths!! Your post processing is bang on, the composition is great, DOF is right on.
I love #6 with the older folks and the urban feel to the background.
Wonderful work.

I dont know what to say? Thank you so much for that. I have sometimes wanted to give up but recieving all the positive and negative feedback has made me push harder. I will never be a pro by choice.. I will always be a student -- Thank you again heip. That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said.

the subject having tattoos should have no bearing on opinion of the quality of work.

I guess you cant expect more then that from people who categorize
themselves based on relation to the nearest body of water.

that aside, great shots !!!!!

Great shots indeed.

The bride looks hot :p

I love 'alternative' couples, even though I hate calling them 'alternative'.

Whole setting looks friendly, relaxed and your pics do that a lot of credit, well captured mate.

I love these pix. It looks like everyone was having a great time.

I don't see a problem with the tattoos, but if you do there's always the Great God Photoshop.

Have Fun,
Jeff

Most reactions

New Topics

Back