Bridge Marquette Park Chicago, Il

Analog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
img007.jpg

it seems a bit flat. maybe try upping the contrast and doing a high-pass sharpen. a little noise/grain might be attractive too!

it seems a bit flat. maybe try upping the contrast and doing a high-pass sharpen. a little noise/grain might be attractive too!

Twozero, Thank you for your critique. If i was to alter the image in the way you say then it would not be the image i shot. If i get a chance to go back to the park i can reshoot it and develope the film in a different way to get the contrast level that would be good. Once i develope the negative i dont alter it other than cropping. thanks again for your advice!

Great capture...I have been there before .Keep up the good work

I love the way this bridge was captured. It looks like you are in a great mood while taking this shot. I just love this shot. Nice job!:thumbup::thumbup:

I love the way this bridge was captured. It looks like you are in a great mood while taking this shot. I just love this shot. Nice job!:thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you very much for yuor comment!

Nice picture. But every time we shoot a picture we alter the image. It goes back to Quantum Physics. Anyway, I like it just as it is.

Rere, Thank you for your comment! I think im the only person who dosnt edit shots. I have nothing against editing i just try to capture the scene the way it is when i see it. When i print the only time i edit a print is when it dosnt reflect the negative. Photography is my hobby and i dont do it to get published or as a source of income, I do it for the love of it.

Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back