bigwoofersnet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
bridgeraw21.jpg

bridgeraw1.jpg

_MG_0222_0_1rawblurry.jpg

Wow. They're beautiful, with a surreal quality!

I love the first one, but I think it would look stunning if the levels were adjusted a tad - it's looks just a bit washed out.

love the first one, but I think a touch of colour saturation and removal of the magenta colour cast would make it a winner.

OMG, those are beautiful!!! Def wall material lol Great job!!!

Thanks guys. I still have a ways to go, I took these on only my 2nd day ever using a camera... and obviously my first attempt at HDR. I used Photomatix for editing.. But over all I'm fairly happy with how they turned out.

love the first one, but I think a touch of colour saturation and removal of the magenta colour cast would make it a winner.
This is going to sound stupid, but how do I do that?

What can I say, WOW.... resemblance a painting !

I was going to say that too. Whether it is a compliment to you or not, these photos are very Thomas Kinkadeish. I know a lot of people don't like him, but he is a great painter. But anyways..

I actually wouldn't change the colors. I like the fact that it has a fantasy like quality. It makes this spot more peaceful and tranquil. I started relaxing the second I saw them. Great job on the post processing, and even taking the shots. I am a huge fan! They are beautiful! Where were they taken?
Oh and welcome to the forum. It is great to have you!

Thomas has made a nice living off of his paintings. He has commercialized painting like no other painter has. I definately thing that bigwoof has the same quality as Thomas in this photo. Its great. I love it.

WOW!
fantastic work with these - definatly great work and especailly so for starting out so soon with the kit!

I played around with the first, but I think it better to leave the levels alone, instead try increasing the contrast and a little bit of saturation :)

Great work - be proud!

that is a good one..

Most reactions

Back