Bridge panorama

IvanGergov

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys! Im new to photography in terms of knowing how to do things. I have this bridge in my city that i want to take a panorama of, but do it parallel to the bridge, zooming in from another bridge. I'm shooting with a newly bought Panasonic fz1000, so i have to take separate pictures and stitch them together later. I have been able to take only a few(below) shots that can automaticaly be stitched and i dont know how to adjust colours and everything so to match them manually. Im going to continue to try and post the final picture here when its done :)

24059661_1728204800525758_1987041017873108197_o.jpg

24291781_1733354636677441_8366782802385733154_o.jpg

Shoot in portrait (vertical) orientation when creating panoramas. Shoot on a tripod for stability and make sure it’s completely level; then use the panning knob to adjust several degrees between photos.

You should be shooting in manual mode for consistent exposures and have autofocus turned off after the first shot to prevent focus changes.

Shoot during golden hour or blue hour to get the best possible sky. I prefer sunset with clouds.

Make sure to overlap each photograph for the panorama by 1/3 or more. This will make it easier for the software to stitch it together.

If your planning on doing many panoramas. A tripod head that is specific to panoramas is helpful. Especially one where you can find the nodal point of your lens. But that is all not really necessary due to software is getting better every year.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back