Bridge to Avalon

ocular

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's one of my favorites this winter.
BridgetoAvalon.jpg

Nice shot. I like the very dark, moody atmosphere your photo conveys. Having those two stars showing up is a nice,small detail.

very creepy feeling to this. i like it a lot :thumbup:

Nice shot. I like the very dark, moody atmosphere your photo conveys. Having those two stars showing up is a nice,small detail.
Thank you. I forgot about the stars :p
very creepy feeling to this. i like it a lot :thumbup:

Creepy ? I never thought of it like that until you mentioned it, Cool , thanks :D

If you can retake it, crop from the bottom and right, include a bit more of the light.
This one is tilted to the right.
I like the concept and very cool angle, take it maybe just a bit more from the left.

spooky bridge, I like it!

Nice shot, other than the "usual" bridge photos. It looks like taken out of one of batman's movies.

Sweet !

If you can retake it, crop from the bottom and right, include a bit more of the light.
This one is tilted to the right.
I like the concept and very cool angle, take it maybe just a bit more from the left.

I tried it again but couldn't get more of the left without going for something totaly different. I see what you mean and appreciate it ;)

spooky bridge, I like it!

Glad you like it.

WOW. Nice image. Very film noir. I'm expecting Bogart to walk into the frame any second...

Most reactions

Back